Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign the Listing Agreement. From installing the “For Sale” sign to Internet marketing, I am constantly working to sell your home. My proven marketing plan is designed to expose your home to as many potential purchasers as possible - making them aware of the key selling features and benefits of YOUR home.
In order to receive top dollar, you need top exposure. My proven marketing plan provides you with that top exposure. This includes:
• An invaluable “Seller’s Guide” to give you and your home a distinct advantage
• Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service
• Internet exposure across the Web
• E-cards and flyers to potential purchasers
• Installation of a “For Sale” sign (if you desire)
• A custom property profile flyer
• Installation of a lock box (if you desire)
• Brokers Opens –other agents who work this area can stop by and preview your home
• National relocation exposure
• Office Tours - agents from my office stop by to preview your home
• “Just Listed” cards sent to neighbors and prospective purchasers
• Public Open House events – exposing your home to potential buyers
• Telemarketing to neighbors and potential prospects
• Written status reports-weekly
• Verbal feedback provided from showings
• Print advertising
I am excited about the prospect of working for you!
Pricing Your Property
Determining price is one of the most critical steps in preparing your home for sale. A well priced home often sells quickly once it is put on the market.
When your home is priced right from the outset, you maximize your opportunity of reaching the most qualified buyers and obtaining top dollar.
Pricing your home correctly:
o Can save you thousands of dollars on your family’s largest investment
o Reduces risk because overpriced homes may eliminate some buyers if it is out of their price range
o Ensures that other agents will show the home
o Is good when it comes time to appraise. Your home must appraise at the selling price for the buyer to get financing
When I see your home and prepare a more complete and thorough market evaluation, I will use my knowledge of recent home sales and your neighborhood to help you price your home correctly.
1. Agency Alternatives. I will review the alternatives for agency representation that are available to you and to potential buyers - Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency - and my representation of your interests in the different agency relationships.
2. Marketing Action Plan. I will present to you for your approval a custom Marketing Action Plan
3. Competitive Market Analysis. I will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
4. Financing Alternatives. I will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
5. Estimated Proceeds. I will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
6. Home Enhancement. I will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers.
7. Action Team. I will present your property to the sales team. We will share with you the team's review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property.
8. Promotion to Other Realtors. We will promote your property to other reputable, professional realtors and sales associates in the area.
9. Multiple Listing Service. We will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service.
10. Direct Marketing. We will prepare promotional materials regarding your property and arrange for their distribution to target market areas to attract potential buyers.